More about us & "The Rumble"

My photo
Cuppaster , Isle of Yell, Shetland Isles, United Kingdom

Sunday 19 June 2011

Last derelict pictures before we start to rebuild ...

So, with the old extension completely demolished now,
out came "Paddys Motorbike" (pneumatic drill) to break up
the old floor. Foundation laying begins next week.



This has to be one of the campest pictures ever taken of Mr Cheshire. Hope my Manchester mate Jon doesn't get an eyeful of this - Fred may get a bit of a following on Canal Street ... !



A view below of the back wall  most of which
(to the right of the scaffolding) will be coming
down to allow for the extenstion to be built.
Fred's standing where the new staircase will be installed


Gareth (next door neighbour) proves again that
he's a complete homewrecker after demolishing the
porch in about an hour. Looking at how he
handles his sledgehammer (yes, he has his own)
I somehow think I won't be arguing with
my neighbour .. =)

No comments:

Da Gallery