More about us & "The Rumble"

My photo
Cuppaster , Isle of Yell, Shetland Isles, United Kingdom

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Time for a pic of Sarah looking FILTHY !!

Last weeks job for me was removing the interior cladding from the roofspace, using brute force I had to force all the panelling down ... and  yes folks , thats a crowbar in my hand =)



This space - when converted - will be an upstairs bathroom and one of the guest bedrooms. We promise to ensure we have not a cobweb in sight when finished! (thats what a lot of the black is in the picture)


Dirty Dirty Dirty


The joke was I didn't realise just how filthy I was so I had no qualms about going into the shop on the way home to pick up bread & milk. No wonder I was getting funny looks !

2 comments:

sandra0903 said...

Who would have thought we would ever see this sight in a pic Flossie, love it oh and glad the guest bedroom is getting started love and hugs fae Mrs Cxxx

Steve and Sarah said...

I have no shame anymore Mrs C, I have never ever been so dirty, filthy and knackered in my life ! Rarely seen without make-up let alone black and sooty !!! Guest bedroom is deffo taking shape !! xx

Da Gallery